The Marshall Community Foundation has awarded thousands of Grants and Scholarships. These grants can be measured in terms of their impact on individuals, vital community services and the quality of life in Marshall and all of Calhoun County.
Since the Foundation was established, grants totaling over $4 million have been made to:
- help strengthen families and provide help in times of crisis.
- preserve our community's history and heritage.
- sponsor cultural events.
- develop parks and provide recreational opportunities.
- preserve the environment.
- provide educational assistance.
The list goes on and on. In fact, it would be very difficult to find an area of our community that has not been touched by a Foundation grant in one way or another.